August 2012 Issue
The August issue of Fast Ford magazine is in a shop near you now!
Here’s what you’ll find in our August 2012 issue, on sale from today, Thursday 21 June…
Our cover car this month is a superb Sierra Cosworth in unfamiliar Flame Red.
Battleship looks and solid spec equals one desirable Focus RS.
We report from the brilliant Fiesta in the Park.
The final episode of Ade‘s epic slide-ways journey!
And we have a superbly lairy Mk2 Fez Zetec Turbo.
* Mk2 Focus RS with all the Mountune you can throw at it!
* Get £50 off your insurance with Adrian Flux!
* Plus we give you 26 tips how to lower your insurance premium!
* We head to the Ford RS.S.ST Owners Club NE Day!
* We explain how to fit a Mk7 Fiesta big brake kit!
* We put toolkits through their paces in our new product test feature!
* We answer all your tech queries!
* We give you all the latest tuning info about the Duratec engine!
* Find out how our project cars are getting on!
All this and much, much more in your Fast Ford August 2012 issue – in the shops now!
Too lazy to go out to a shop? Why not download it to your iPhone or iPad via the Apple Newsstand? Click here to download our free app so you can buy the digital version of the latest issue! www.fastfordmag.co.uk/newsstand
You don’t have to wait till it’s in the shops… SUBSCRIBE NOW to get Fast Ford delivered to your door! Click here to take advantage of our latest offer and to view our overseas prices.
on Wednesday, June 20th, 2012 at 10:47 am under Latest issues.
You can subscribe to comments.
You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.
Tags: Cosworth, drifting, Fiesta, Fiesta in the Park, Focus, Mk1, Mk2, RS, Sierra, turbo