July 2012 Issue
The July issue of Fast Ford magazine is in a shop near you now!
Here’s what you’ll find in our July 2012 issue, on sale now…
Our cover car this month is a wild big-bhp EsCos with all the big boys’ toys!
Owned by a valeter, so this Fiesta RS Turbo is clean – it also has all the right bits.
Cossie looks, 24-valve turbo V6… We like this street-storming Saph a lot.
We take our FZS to Totally Dynamic to get wrapped, and pick up a few tips to pass on to you.
* FREE Burton Power catalogue!
* We report from RS Central Day, the unofficial start of the show season (woohoo!).
* A 400bhp, graphic’d Mk2 Focus RS hits the Tarmac!
* We head to the Collins Performance Open Day!
* We explain how to fit a Focus ST induction kit!
* There’s a big-spec Mk1 Focus RS with purple wheels!
* We answer all your tech queries!
* We give you all the latest tuning info about the Zetec Turbo engine!
* We chart the history of one of the greatest Fords of all – the RS500!
* Find out how our project cars are getting on!
All this and much, much more in your Fast Ford July 2012 issue – in the shops now!
Too lazy to go out to a shop? Why not download it to your iPhone or iPad via the Apple Newsstand? Click here to download our free app so you can buy the digital version of the latest issue! www.fastfordmag.co.uk/newsstand
You don’t have to wait till it’s in the shops… SUBSCRIBE NOW to get Fast Ford delivered to your door! Click here to take advantage of our latest offer and to view our overseas prices.
on Monday, May 21st, 2012 at 10:28 am under Back Issues.
You can subscribe to comments.
You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.
Tags: Cosworth, Escort, Fiesta, Focus, RS, RS500, Sapphire, Sierra, turbo