Fast Ford January 2012 Issue On Sale Now!
There’s a whole lot going on in the January issue of your favourite Ford mag, Fast Ford. Get your copy today!
In the world of Fast Ford, it’s 2012 already! Let’s take a quick look through the January issue of the mag…
A genuine RS500 on Schmidts dominates out first cover of 2012. Perfection!
This German Saph Cossie scares the Teutonic luxo-barges auf der Autobahn!
If you stop smoking, you need a new addiction – how about modifying an ST to a superb standard?
We take a trip to Knockhill for a new annual Blue Oval event – Ford Live!
Did we mention our cover car? It’s a pukka RS500 with a great spec and amazing details.
* We drive two hot new versions of the Mk3 Focus, and check out a cookin’ new Mondeo!
* Win a Mountune tuning kit worth £1300 for your fast Ford in our competition!
* Get more power from your Zetec SE with our step-by-step cam fitting guide!
* We feature a top-spec, 270bhp Fiesta RS Turbo with a 1.9-litre CVH!
* Like your cars to look wild? Check out this SEMA prize-winning Mk7 Fez!
* We explain the mysteries of fault codes!
* We test a new big boost pipe kit for the Focus RS!
* Find out how our project cars are getting on!
All this and much, much more in your Fast Ford January 2012 issue – in the shops now!
Buy the digital version of the January 2012 issue of Fast Ford: click here or head to your iPhone or iPad Newsstand and search for Fast Ford!
You don’t have to wait till it’s in the shops… SUBSCRIBE NOW to get Fast Ford delivered to your door! Click here to take advantage of our latest offer and to view our overseas prices.
on Tuesday, December 13th, 2011 at 12:09 pm under Latest issues.
You can subscribe to comments.
You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.